Filter Jobs and Track Progress
This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
There are several ways that you can filter a job and track its progress.
On the left-hand side of the Jobs page, there are useful "quick filters".
- Active Jobs: When accessing the Jobs page for the first time, by default, you will see all active jobs. This includes jobs that are Awaiting Authorization, In Progress, and Recently Completed. (Recently completed jobs refer to those that have been completed within the last 7 days.)
- Late Jobs: Jobs that are past the due date.
- Due Soon: Upcoming jobs that are due.
- All Jobs: By default, you will see any job that has been Created Today, Created in the Last 7 Days, Created in the Last 30 Days, and Created Earlier. If there are more than 500 jobs returned, there will be no grouping, and the default sorting would still be by Created Date.
- Created by Me: The jobs you created.
- Recently Created: Jobs that have been created in the last 7 days.
When using these "quick filters", if you also wish to filter on a specific project or status, be sure to first click the "quick filter" then the project or status. (For example, click Due Soon then select a project from the Projects drop down menu.) Otherwise, selecting the project first then applying the Due Soon filter will remove your project selection.
- Created Date: The date that the job was created.
- Due Date: The date that the job is due.
- Status: The status of the job.
- Project: The name of the project to which the job(s) belong.
- As an Account Owner, you can see the complete list of projects from the Projects drop down menu. Project Managers are limited to the projects for which access has been granted.
- Draft: (This status is for Requesters only. A Requester may not always be able to approve their own job, in which case it remains as a draft until it is submitted for approval by an Account Owner or Project Manager.)
- Awaiting Authorization: When a job is created, the status will show Awaiting Authorization regardless of whether the job contains content or not. If the job does contain content, the Authorize button will appear, prompting you to authorize the content to progress to the next step in the workflow, the translation step. As well, for any new content that is added to an existing job, the Authorize button will appear once again.
- In Progress: All strings are authorized for translation, with one or more strings in the job not yet having reached a published state.
- Completed: All contents in the job have reached the published state. (Therefore, if additional content was added to an existing job, the completed date will reflect when the last piece of content was completed.)
- Cancelled: Job was stopped. Content that did not reach the published state was un-authorized.
- Closed: Job is no longer in use and cannot be edited. (Translations that are already done can still be found by selecting the Languages tab from within the job, or by filtering the job name from Project > Translations > Completed.
- Job Name: The name of the job within your project.
- Project: The name of the project that contains your job(s).
- Progress: Hover over over the "progress bar" to see in which workflow steps are your translations.
- Total Words: Total number of words to be translated.
- Due Date: This reflects the due date of the entire job.
- Created On: This refers to the date that the job was created.
- Status: The status of the job.