This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
Job Attachments allows for reference files to be associated with a job and accessible to all users who have access to the job or the content in a job. These files are non-translatable and do not go through the translation workflow or count in word count estimates.
- Upload: Any user may upload and attach any file to a job.
- View and Download: Any user may view and download any file attached to a job.
- Delete: Account Owners and Project Managers can delete any file attached to a job. Other roles can only delete the files they have uploaded.
File Types and Size
- File types: Any file type can be attached to a job.
- Maximum file size: 500Mb
- Maximum of 50 attachments
Accessing Job Attachments
Job Attachments are found in the left column of a job's details.
When clicked, the Job Attachments dialog will open to allow the user to upload, view, and delete attachments.
Uploading an attachment requires the file to upload and an optional description