It is recommended to set the due date when creating the Job, as this will be included in the email notification sent to the linguists.
Due dates help Translation Resources (Translators, Editors, and Reviewers) prioritize their content. There are two types of Job due dates that can be modified:
- Due date of a Job: The final Job due date for all workflow steps.
- Due date of a Job by language workflow (Enterprise only): This breaks down due dates by workflow step and language.
Update the Due Date of a Job
- Go to the Jobs menu in the top navigation.
- Enter the Job Details by clicking the Job name.
- Click the existing date / calendar icon. A calendar will appear.
- Click on a new date in the calendar.
Your Job due date will now be updated.
Bulk-Update the Due Dates of Jobs
To bulk-update the due date of anything up to 500 Jobs:
- Go to the Jobs Dashboard (account-level or project-level)
- Select the Jobs you want to update
- Click Actions > Update Due Dates
- Click the field to open the calendar and set the new due date for all Jobs selected
- Click Confirm
Manage the Due Date of each Workflow Step
- Click the name of a Job to enter the Job Details
- Under Job Summary, click the Manage Due Dates
- All workflows for the Job are displayed. Click the due date boxes for each workflow step and select or set a due date from the calendar.
Once you input a deadline for a workflow step and click Save for one locale, you can apply the same deadline for that workflow step to all locales, by clicking Apply to all languages.
- Click Delete to remove the workflow due date.
- Click the back arrow beside Manage Due Dates to return to the Job.