Change a Default Workflow
This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
Default workflows allow you to set a workflow for each locale that is most commonly used for those translations. When strings are authorized, content is assigned to each language's default workflow, unless you select otherwise.
As an Account Owner or Project Manager, you can customize the default workflow for each language assigned to a project.
Change Your Default Workflow (New Experience)
- In a project, click the gear icon and select Project Settings.
- Under Project Languages, in the Default Workflow column, click the workflow you want to change.
- In the dialog that appears, select a new default workflow.
Change Your Default Workflow (Classic)
To set your default workflow:
- Go to Projects (select a project) > Project Settings > Translation Workflow.
- Select the Default Workflows tab near the top right of the page.
- Select the default workflow from the drop down for each language listed.
When adding a new language to a project from the Content > Summary page, you can set the default workflow for the new language at the time it is added.