Change a Default Workflow for a Language
Default workflows allow you to set a workflow for each locale that is most commonly used for those translations. When strings are authorized, content is assigned to each language's default workflow.
You can always update which workflow a content will be translated in before you authorize the Job or even after you authorize the Job. Having a relevant default workflow keeps these manual changes to a minimum.
As an Account Owner or Project Manager, you can customize the default workflow for each language assigned to a project.
To change the Default Workflow for a language:
- Go to a project
- Click the gear icon > select Project Settings.
- On the left side, click Languages to enter the Language Configuration
- Click the hyperlinked workflow name under the Default Workflow column
- In the dialog that appears, select a new default workflow from the dropdown
Change Your Default Workflow (Classic)
To set your default workflow:
- Go to Projects (select a project) > Project Settings > Translation Workflow.
- Select the Default Workflows tab near the top right of the page.
- Select the default workflow from the dropdown for each language listed.
When adding a new language to a project, you can set the default workflow for the new language at the time it is added.