When adding a new language to a project, you must add the same language to the Glossary. Failing to do so will result in Glossary terms being unavailable to translators in the CAT tool as a consequence.
To add a new language to a Glossary:
- Go to Account Settings (click your account name) > Linguistic Assets
- Under Assets, click Glossaries
- Click the ellipsis on the Glossary you want to add the new language to
- Click Add Language
- Choose from the dropdown list of all supported languages
- To confirm, click Add Language
Tip: When the new language has been added to the Glossary, consider translating Glossary existing terms into the new language.