Change Notification Settings
Account Owners, Project Managers, Agency Account Owners, Requesters, Translators, Editors, and Reviewers can use this feature. Available in the Pro, Business, and Enterprise plans.
Enable email notifications to help stay on top of content changes during the translation workflow process. Notification settings can be customized on a per project basis.
Configure Email Notifications Per Project
- Go to Projects Dashboard and select a project.
- At the top right of the page, click the drop down arrow next to your name.
- Select Project Notifications.
- Choose which notifications to receive by toggling the ON/OFF button for each setting.
Depending on your role, you will see one or more of the following notification options:
- Daily status report: Get notified with a list of jobs awaiting authorization, in progress, or completed, within the last 24-hours.
- New job requires approval: Get notified when a Requester has submitted a job, and you need to review and authorize.
- New job notification: Get notified when a new job is created.
- Content available for authorization: Get notified when new content is awaiting authorization.
- Content available for work assignment: Get notified when content is ready to be assigned.
- Content available for work: Get notified when content reaches your step in the workflow.
- Content available for claiming: Get notified when a job is available to be claimed.
- File uploaded: Get notified when a file has been uploaded.
- File ready for download: Get notified when a file can be downloaded.
- Source issue (on open, on comment): Get notified when a source issue is opened or commented upon.
- Source issue closed: Get notified when a source issue is closed.
- Translation issue (on open, on comment): Get notified when a translation issue is opened, or commented upon.
- Translation issue closed: Get notified when a translation issue is closed.
Update your profile to setup an alternative email address to receive notifications.
Ensure [email protected] is added to your list of accepted senders.