This article covers how to delete an Account Owner, Project Manager, or Requester user from Smartling.
- Account Owners and Project Managers can delete a user account.
- Account Owners can delete any user account, while Project Managers can delete all but Account Owner accounts.
- Once a user's account has been deleted, they will no longer be able to access the Smartling account, but their data and activity will be retained.
If you want to remove a translator, read How to Remove a Translator's Workflow Assignments and How to Remove a Translator from a Smartling Account.
Delete a User Account
- Go to Team > Users
- Click on the user you wish to delete
- Click Remove User
- Click Confirm to delete the user, or Cancel to exit