For accounts with multiple Projects, it might be useful to label the Projects so assist in your translation Project management. Labels provide a visual aid on your Account Dashboard.
How to Create a Project Label
Account Owners can create Project labels by the following steps:
- On the Account Dashboard, click Manage Labels
- From here, you can create, edit, or delete Project labels.
- To create a label, click Add Label
- Input your label name and add a label color
- If you are creating a child label, choose a parent label from your previously created labels in the dropdown.
- Click Save Changes
- To edit a label, click the pencil.
- To delete a label, click the bin.
Applying Project Labels
Account Owners and Project Managers can apply a Project label to a Project, from the Account Dashboard;
- Under Actions, click the pencil to edit the Project
- Here you can rename the Project and apply a Project label.
- Click Save