Internal Bug Fix
- Added permissions to the connector for reading custom languages
- Language selector shows languages in alphabetic order.
- Translation project folder name is created properly from long page title.
- Connector supports Smartling Job Long text custom fields.
- Fixed showing a validation failed message on the Smartling Dialog.
- Fixed scroll of language selector showed many languages.
- Metadata in images and documents (DOM assets) can be sent for translation via Smartling dialog.
- You can now select the Smartling project to send AEM content to in the translation dialog
- Updated success message for Smartling translation dialog to
Page was queued into AEM Translation Workflow.
- Fixed error on taking Smartling custom fields for a page without any language assigned.
Internal Enhancement Released
- Smartling Job now shows language display name provided by AEM instead of ISO 3166.
- Fixed Force resubmission option for Content fragment translation request.
- Removed wrong information message about missed locale mappings for duplicate languages, e.g. [fr, de, fr, de, fr]
- Added new Smartling Dialog validator. The validator checks is there any updates on a content after last translation.
- Full reconnection on error in context connection. Test connection checks context for the whole multi-configuration.
- Fixed error in traversing over cycle of referenced content.
- AEM Cloud Connector now supports the translation of attached Microsoft Office Documents
- Fixed multi-configuration authentication for context upload
- Added a new content uploading configuration option in com.smartling.aem.connector.automation.impl.wcm.project.TranslationProjectResourceManager:
This manages the waiting period of connector for upload, in minutes. 10 mins is minimum, 20 mins is default, 30 mins is maximum. Content upload should be done in this period after translation request started.
- Fixed caching context connection with incorrect user credentials.
- Index declarations are moved to APP package
- Adjusted error message for missed service user mapping. We made OSGi configuration in a standard format. OSGi configs are applied for all modes: author and publish. We made a log to be written into standard error.log. We made indices to be merged upon deployment.
- Removed unnecessary check for overridden language properties for a source root page
- Improved search for a Smartling configuration
- Fixed error message about missed language mapping
- Introduced a hotfix for this AEM Cloud issue
- Fixed processing bug when a custom field UID started with a digit