This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
You can keep track of all source and translation issues from these three issues reports:
- Source Issues Report
- Translation Issues Report
- Issues Details (Option to download report or manage issues.)
To access the reports:
- Go to Reports > Issues.
- At the top right of the page, select from the following tabs: Source Issues, Translation Issues, and Issues Details.
Source Issues: This report displays data for all open source issues within the selected date range. You can request this data across multiple projects. In Smartling, there are two types of source issues:
Translation Issues: This report displays data for all translation issues within the selected date range. In Smartling, there are five types of translation issues:
- Review Translation
- Doesn't Fit Space
- Placeholder Issue
- Poor Translation
Issues Details: This report contains data for all issues: opened/closed and source/translation with complete information for the selected date range. This data can only be obtained by downloading the CSV file. The following fields are included in the report:
- Project id
- Project name
- String hashcode
- String original
- Issue uid
- Issue state
- Issue open date
- Issue close date
- Issue reporter/commenter uid
- Issue reporter/commenter name
- Issue reporter/commenter email
- Issue type
- Text date
- Text (is the original description or comment added to the issue)
You can download the report or view and manage the issues. The information displayed in the download report will provide you with full detail from the issues in the order they were entered. This data will help prevent similar roadblocks in the future.