Get a Cost Estimate
This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
You can generate a cost estimate for your translation project. Each cost estimate takes into account the rates to which your translation vendors have agreed, any translation memory leverage; and repeated content within the project itself.
Estimate Via Jobs
If you've packaged your content into a job, you can generate a cost estimate for that job.
- Got to Projects (select a project) > Content > Jobs.
- Find the job you want to estimate then click the more icon and select Estimate. The Estimates panel will appear.
- Click Create Estimate. Make sure you have the correct workflow for the estimate, as the default for each language will appear.
- Click Estimate.
- The estimate will be listed within the Previous Estimates section.
Estimate Via Translations
If your content has not been packaged into a job, you can generate a cost estimate for a specific set of strings to be translated.
- Got to Projects (select a project) > Content > Translations.
- Select Awaiting Authorization from the drop down menu near the top left of the page.
- Click the checkboxes for the strings for which you'd like to run an estimate.
- After strings are selected, click Actions > Estimate.
- A side panel will open, click Create Estimate, select the languages you'd like the estimate for or Select All Languages then click Estimate.
- The estimate will show up in the same box under Previous Estimates for your review.