Smartling typically returns translated content back to the source application in the same state it was ingested in. With the Marketo Connector, you can configure the state you want the translations to be delivered in. For example, you may want your published source content translated and delivered back in a draft approval state, for an additional review.
You can configure the translation approval status of their newly delivered translations in Marketo, from the Smartling Project configuration.
Configure Marketo Approval Options
- In Smartling, go to your Marketo Project
- Click the Settings tab
- Click Marketo Settings
- Under Publish Options, choose from one of the three options
Marketo Draft Approve Options
- Always approve: Smartling will deliver translations to an approved state (default).
- Never approve: Smartling will deliver translations to a state outside of approval.
- Re-approve (if approved): If an entry was in an approved state, then upon translation delivery, Smartling will re-approve the entry.