Mindtouch Packages are a zipped HTML file of your Mindtouch content.
View Mindtouch Packages
- Go to Settings > Details
- Under Mindtouch, click Package List
- Here is a list of all Mindtouch packages in Smartling, including the package info, its status
- Click the Job UID to be brought to the package's translation Job details.
- Click the ellipses to remove the package or view more details.
Locate packages by Job name, status, language, and page path.
The package status could be one of the following:
- Pending Smartling Upload: This is the initial state for the translation process. It means a Smartling user has just requested translation of a Mindtouch asset.
- Requested zip: The export job was created in Mindtouch. The Mindtouch Connector is waiting for Mindtouch to deliver the zip package containing source content.
- Downloading zip: The Mindtouch Connector has received the Mindtouch export job ID and Smartling Job UID and ready to download zip package with source content.
- Smartling Uploading files: The Mindtouch source zip package is saved locally, and the Mindtouch Connector is ready to upload source files
- In Progress (Uploaded): The Mindtouch Connector has uploaded all source files to Smartling Job
- Delivered: The Mindtouch Connector has successfully delivered all translations for all languages.
Failed: There are three possible reasons for this status:
- If Smartling cannot parse the source zip package
- If one or more file upload failed, then the entire package failed
- If at least one locale was not delivered successfully (e.g. The Mindtouch Connector cannot download a translated file from FAPI or can’t create Import job in Mindtouch)
Force Translation Delivery
You can force translation delivery of a package by clicking the ellipses > Show package details > Deliver package