This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
In Smartling, translation works through jobs, with which you can group and prioritize content for translation, as well as monitor progress.
Do not use the Submit for Translation action within Salesforce Knowledge. Once your SFKB instance is connected to Smartling, all articles can be found in you Smartling project, with the Salesforce Knowledge tab.
Create a Job to Translate Content
- From the top navigation, click Projects and select your project.
- Click the Salesforce Knowledge tab to display a list of your downloaded articles.
- With the filters on the left, locate and select the articles to translate.
- Click Actions and select Request Translation.
- In the dialog that appears, select a Job Name and Target Language(s) and click Next.
- Select a Workflow and click Authorize Job. If you like, review your job by clicking the link in the dialog.
You can now move the job through your translation workflow. To learn more about jobs and translation, see Jobs Overview.