Localization Resource Files
Smartling can translate most common software localization file formats.
Depending on the file type there are a number of different integration features available to direct the Smartling platform on how to handle your file type and format the translated version of the files. For a complete list of the file formats see the Supported File Types article.
The following articles in this section describe how to use localization resource files:
- Standard and Customized Behavior for Localization Resource Files
- File Integration and the Smartling API
- String Sharing and Namespaces
- Placeholders in Resource Files
- Unique Strings and Variants