Demandware Version History
- Fixed creation of submission duplicates. The bug occurred in version 188.8.131.52 where the connector started to create a duplicate of submissions instead of simply updating an existing submission.
- Fixed generation of invalid fileUri for products when when they are resubmitted from the Submissions board. The connector used undefined word as the fileUri for all products. As a result, every newly uploaded product overwrote the content of a previously uploaded product
- Fixed import of products with empty system attributes.
- Fixed issue with "Check Connection" button.
- Stability and performance improvements for "Send For Translation" operation.
- Fixed import of products with empty custom attribute.
- Disabled detection of translation changes for completed submissions because of a 15-minute limitation for a job execution. More than 2500 submissions may not be checked during this time period.
- The download translations flow was migrated to File API v2.
- Fixed detection of changes in Smartling translations (based on LastModified).
- Fix for updating applied field in Smartling submission.
- Fixed edge cases of automatic strings authorization.
- Implemented a new approach for submitting products in order to support huge batches. Now, it automatically splits the list of products into small parts and makes several requests instead of one big request. Now, the cartridge doesn't reach Demandware timeouts.