Fix to allow for manual download of translations in UI
Added the new "Property Mappings" field which allows you to exclude properties from translation.
Important The property name is case-sensitive and should be identical to the value of the "qualifier" attribute in your "items.xml"
The new feature is available through Smartling config in both HMC and Backoffice modules.
Updated recursive algorithm that searches localizable content:
- Now, it also dives into
- Added a limit for how many levels deep it can look at (the current value 10). This limitation was added for extra safety.
- Fixed issue for when a renamed and re-uploaded item wasn't attaching to a job.
- Added integration with HMC cockpit. Now you configure, submit for translation, and review translation progress right from HMC.
- Fixed "Download translations" on Product\CMS cockpits.
- Fixed labels in menu and other screens.
- Added integration into Product and CMS cockpits
- The connector code was updated to use HttpClient lib v4.x.
- Added compatibility with Hybris 6.5.
- Localized titles of Smartling configuration UI.
- Fixed list of locales in Translation popup when connector has more than one configuration. Previously, it displayed locales list from default configuration.
- Added compatibility with Hybris 6.4
- Fixed context. Same as before, it works just for pages and products. (It was broken during migration to Smartling API v2.)
- Fixed styles for Translation popup on Mac.
- Fixed warning in logs raised by connector.
This is a major release and requires manual migration steps:
Follow installation guide.
Generate new Smartling API v2 credentials.
Update your existing Smartling configuration with new credentials.
This release breaks support of the following existing functionality:
Product Cockpit and
WCMS Cockpit. It's not possible to send original content or download translations from these cockpits. Use
Backoffice for such actions.
Hybris Management Console (HMC) now only allows creating or reviewing configuration profiles.
- Extension was migrated to Smartling API v2.
- Added integration with Smartling Jobs v3. Now you can add your items into new or existing Smartling jobs right from the Hybris UI.
- Fixed progress displaying for HMC Translation progress.
- Fixed possible resource leak.
- Removed tests source files from package.
- Fixed issue with not uploading context if preview URL contains special symbols.
- Updated logging when connector fails to build Context for content types other than page/product. This is expected behavior and doesn’t need to be logged as an error.
- Fixed issues with Hybris Management Console when it is set up to store configuration in a database.
- Added support for translation of the assets other than products and pages. Now pretty much any localizable asset view in HMC has the Translate button.
- Improved the Connector’s compatibility with Product Cockpit customizations provided by other Hybris extensions.
- Improved multi-settings support. Product and CMS Cockpit user can see which configuration profile is used when products / pages are sent for translation.
- Performance improvement for Product Cockpit initialization if the case of large catalogs.
- Fix for Catalog Version editor in HMC.
- Fixed context support for Hybris 5.7
- Updated string sharing behavior. Content for translation is treated uniquely across individual products and CMS pages. This allows for unique translation of content depending on product or page.
- Multisettings. Hybris administrator can configure to use different projects in TMS for different catalogs.
- Translation from CMS Cockpit works.
- Hybris system update no longer resets Smartling configuration to default values.
- Fixed bug that caused issues displaying images in context views.
- Upload for translation:
- Page or multiple pages from CMS Cockpit
- Product or multiple products from Product Cockpit
- Manual download translated content:
- From page update tab in CMS Cockpit
- From Product Edit Area in Product Cockpit
- From Submissions board, both CMS Cockpit and Product Cockpit (Bulk download)
- Automatic checking translation status
- Automatically download translated content when it’s completed
- Translate in context
- Configuring Smartling Connector via HMC