Configure Profiles and Projects
The Hybris connector allows for multiple configuration profiles to be used and assigned to catalog versions. This enables a catalog to be assigned to a specific Smartling project. If a catalog version does not have an assigned Smartling configuration profile then the "default" profile will be used.
A Smartling configuration profile allows for different settings for catalog versions:
- Smartling project
- Source language and set of target languages
- Automatically authorize content if required
Using the sample Hybris Powertools and Electronics catalogs, below is step-by-step guide on how to submit two catalogs to two different Smartling projects with a different set of target languages.
- Create Smartling configuration profile for Powertools:
- Select default configuration and clone it.
- Give it a new name.
- Update Smartling credentials.
- Configure desired languages.
- Repeat steps above and create configuration for the Electronics catalog. (Now, two new configurations exist which are pointed to different Smartling projects and have different target languages.)
- Go to Catalogs, find, and unfold their versions.
- Click on electronicsProductCatalog - Staged
- Switch to Smartling tab
- Assign Electronics configuration
- Repeat steps above for powertoolsProductCatalog - Staged. Use Powertools configuration. (Configuration is now complete. You can now submit products and find a new content in different Smartling projects.)
- Open product cockpit and select any product from Powertools Product Catalog Staged. Submit it. You may notice the configuration profile name and list of target languages defined in this configuration.
- Submit product from Electronics Product Catalog Staged.
Again, another profile name and another set of target languages is shown in the Submission dialog.