Send Translated Content to Contentful
This article is for Account Owners.
By default, Contentful content that is translated in Smartling will automatically be sent back to Contentful. (However, if you prefer, you can configure this behavior in Contentful > Contentful Settings.)
At any time, you can also manually export all translations back to Contentful.
- Log in to Smartling.
- Go to Projects (select your Contentful Connector project) > Contentful > Contentful Content.
- Select the assets for which you wish to export.
- From the Request Translation drop down menu, select Export Translation. Alternatively, you can click the name of an asset and click Export or Export All (if there is more than language).
View Translations in Contentful
Follow these steps to view content that has been translated in Smartling and returned to Contentful.
- Log in to Contentful.
- Select the Content or Media menu then click on the appropriate asset.
- On the right hand side of the page, click Change.
- The Choose Translations dialog will appear. Select the languages for the translations you would like to view.