Copy a Workflow
This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
When creating a copy of a workflow, the newly created workflow will have the same configuration and resource assignments as the original workflow.
Copy a Workflow (New Experience)
- In a project, click the gear icon and select Project Settings.
- Click Workflows.
- Next to the name of the workflow, click the gear icon and select Copy Workflow.
- In the dialog that appears, enter a name for the new workflow.
- Click Save.
Copy a Workflow (Classic)
- Within a project, go to Project Settings > Translation Workflow.
- Next to the workflow you wish to copy, click Copy.
- Enter a name for the copy of the workflow.
- Click Save to create a copy of the workflow or Cancel to exit.
The newly created workflow will have the same scope as the original workflow. For example, a copy of an account workflow will also be an account workflow, except if the user creating the copy is a Project Manager, in which case the newly created workflow will be a project workflow.
Creating a copy of a workflow is one way to have variations with different steps (for example, translation and editing versus translation, editing, and review) or for different translation resources. Other approaches may be easier to maintain depending on your organization's needs. Contact your Customer Success Manager for personalized guidance.