How to Reset Your Password
If you already have a Smartling account but need to reset your password, complete the following steps:
- Go to dashboard.smartling.com.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter your username or email address to receive an email to create a new password.
- If your account has been locked due to multiple incorrect password attempts, you'll need to wait ten minutes before trying again.
- When your account is locked, you will see the message "Account is temporarily disabled, contact admin or try again later."
- Make sure you already have an activated Smartling account.
- You should have received an email invitation to access a translation project from Smartling. If you can't find the email, contact your Account Owner, Project Manager, or Agency Account Owner to be granted access.
- If you cannot log in to Smartling, complete steps 1-4 above to change your password.
- If you're already logged in to Smartling and want to change your password, see Update Profile.