Claim a Job
This article is for Translators and Editors.
If the Allow Claiming feature has been enabled by your customer, you'll receive an email notification when there is a job that can be claimed. This allows you to claim available content rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you.
To claim a job:
- Go to Projects (select a project) > Content (Summary) > Jobs Available for Claiming. You will see a list of jobs available for claiming.
- Click Claim. You'll have the option to claim a portion, or the entire job.
- To claim all the words in a job, click Claim All. To claim only a certain number of words, enter a number in the Indicate Word Count to Claim field.
- Click Submit for Adjustment, then click Claim.
- If you accidentally claim a job, or can no longer work on it, you can release it by clicking Unclaim.