Update Published Translations (Classic)
Occasionally, you may need to edit published translated strings at a later date. To access and edit the published content:
- Go to Projects Dashboard (select the project) > Content > Translations.
- Near the top of the page, you can toggle between In Progress and Completed. Select Completed. You'll see a list of all published translations.
- If you've done work in more than one language, make sure that the correct language is also selected.
- Find the string you wish to update, and from the Published dropdown menu, select Edit. This will launch the CAT tool.
- Make the necessary changes and click Save All. To validate that your updates have been saved, return to the completed list of translations (as shown in step #2), and refresh your browser page.